Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag from Wanie

Aku dpt tag lagi dari Wanie..Mari kita wat yek!

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people :

I am



I really want to




My favourite place





My favourite things



My favourite drinks



My favourite food



I live in



I was born in



My school/ college
My favourite story



My hobby




I wish


I want to tag :
Sape2 yang baca blog aku dan tak penah wat tag ni! hahaha..

2 comments:

yong ibu chem said...

peminat cerita ahmad albab yek...

SaDi said...

huahuahuahua.... sadi pun dah jawab tag ni... anyway... sesama um laa kita ni... :D mesti kita pernah terserempak dulu... tai buat tak kenal.... huahuahuahuahua :D